Student Programs - Later Years (10-12)
Year 10 – Focus on Exploring Pathways
- Mathematics and English are core studies
- Science is core for one semester
- Students elect seven semester based units covering at least three of the four remaining learning areas
- Students can study VCE Unit 1 & 2 subjects and a range of VET subjects
- Work Experience Program is completed during term 2.
Years 11 and 12 – Future Directions
- Students have the choice of about 40 VCE subjects
- Over 40 VET (Vocational Education Training) subjects are also offered through the Mullum Cluster, enabling students to complete a TAFE certificate during their VCE studies
- Some VET programs are offered onsite at Upwey High School
- A VCAL (School Based Apprenticeships and Traineeships) are offered for students in Years 11 and 12
The Later Years Handbook covers courses of study in Years 10-12.
The Later Years Subjects document details available subjects at each year level.
The Later Years Procedures document outlines all assessment processes and requirements for study in Later Years.