School Information - Parents and Friends Programs
Upwey High School welcomes your involvement in your child’s education.
Do you have talents, resources or business contacts which could be of assistance to our school?
We encourage all families to participate in your school in various ways:
- School Council
- Working Bees
- Provide work experience placements for our students
- Marketing Committee
- Education Committee
- Facilities and Resources Committee
- Chaplaincy Committee
- Second Hand Book Sales, organisation and distribution of books at the end of the school year
- Second Hand Uniform Sales, organisation and sales of second hand uniforms on a regular basis
- Fundraising activities, assist with chocolate drive, raffles, Presentation Ball etc.
- Performing Arts Support, assist with annual School Production or music concerts/soirees (eg – costumes, sets, props, makeup)
- Sport, to assist as team managers, coaches, managing equipment, umpiring and even transport
- Volleyball Support Program
Contact an Assistant Principal for more information: